9/17/2007

short update


so first my shruggi progresses, even if I didn't planed to do so, but knitting is less hard for my wrists than crocheting
apropos crocheting - I've finished my latest Sheldon, he's custom and waiting for his new mommy to catch him (and he's sitting on my new printer, yay)


and while putting him together I had the idea of a hermit crab amigurumi, I might be crochting it on my trip to London, which starts in two days and curiously enough I don't feel any nervousness or anything alike, yet
and that's really strange because the hole act of buying the tickets and stuff was totally against my nature and all, I'm not a spontanous person, one should think I might feel something, but there is really nothing, well there is this feeling of 'hopefully, I'm not forgetting anything', but that is really all - strange
well, lets see what happens tomorrow


Also, was gibts neues, mein Bolero wächst immer weiter, jetzt sind schon drei Knäuel drin. und ich hab natürlich auch meinen Sheldon fertig gekriegt, wurde ja auch Zeit, seine neue Mutti wartet schon.
Und während ich ihn so zusammenfügte, da hatte ich plötzlich die Vision eines Einsiedlerkrebs-Amigurumis, den werde ich vielleicht auf meinem Weg nach London machen.
Und London rückt auch immer näher und kurioserweise macht mich das in keinster Weise irgendwie nervös. Und das ist sehr merkwürdig, man sollte annehmen, dass eine Reise ganz allein in die weite Welt einen irgendwie beeinflussen sollte.
Naja, mal sehen wie es morgen aussieht, momentan versuch ich nur meine Tasche zu packen und ja nichts zu vergessen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.